: gzinflate() [function.gzinflate
]: data error in /home/secretsh/public_html/wp-includes/http.php
on line 1787
Consumers are the major contributors to success of any business and hence the aim of business houses should be to please the consumers as much as possible. For this, a business house should hire agents from a mystery shopping company and employ it to get vital information about the consumer satisfaction that is being given by the staff. The agent poses as an ordinary client to get first hand experience of the treatment that is given to the consumers. There are certain guidelines that need to be followed by a firm to improve its consumer satisfaction measures.
• The providers of consumer satisfaction should first of all be conversant with the consumer behavior. Those visitors who are extremely pleased with the firm and its products will visit its stores repeatedly, while those who are not will not return after the first visit. Amongst the people who do not return, there are some who will take the trouble of filling out complaint forms for their dissatisfaction levels while there are others who do not bother to complain. They silently walk out of the store and never return. The reason for the dissatisfaction of the client is not known. In such a case, the agent from a mystery shopping company can pose as a consumer to understand the reasons behind the satisfaction and the dissatisfaction of the clients.
• A consumer is valuable. It is difficult to retain an old client than getting a new one. The old consumers are the people who have got the potential to make or break a business. They convey their impression about a store to their acquaintances. Depending on the impression, the firm gets new consumers or loses them. By employing agents, a firm can accurately assess the degree of consumer satisfaction that it is able to provide.
• Some firms employ teleshopping agents to get a feedback on their consumer satisfaction measures. The agents from the mystery shopping company call up the consumers and ask them about their experiences at a particular store or by using certain products. Their conversation is recorded and used by the decision making bodies to formulate measures to improve the degree of consumer satisfaction offered by their organization.
• The firms send agents to different retail outlets to understand the activities of their competitors in detail. The agents visit the stores of the competitors posing as their clients and they observe the products and the measures adopted by the firm to please their visitors. They write a report on their investigations and hand it out to their firm that uses it to understand the strategies of its competitors and improve its performance as a result.
• The mystery shopping company agents are also employed by firms to assess the performance of their employees. The communication skill of the front office staff and their behavior with the guests is observed. Their knowledge about the products in the store and about any competing products available in the market is taken note of. Their ability to convince a consumer into buying a product of theirs without using any unfair means like distorted or untrue information is also evaluated. Their honesty is of prime importance and they are supposed to account for all the sales that they have made in a fair manner. They are expected to work for the benefit of the consumer while keeping the welfare of the organization always in mind.
The mystery shopping company agents are expected to provide unbiased and reliable information.
Lake Forest Self Storage
Lakeside Self Storage
Tweet This Post
Disclamer: This entry is intended to promote our partner StorageMart and some or all participants received compensation.
Subscribe via RSS